Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
179 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for Paraphimosis of an uncircumcised penis

Hi, I Am a young male and I am having somewhat of a problem with the Skin of My penis. Whenever my penis gets Erect, the head of my penis cannot fit through the gap that is there . I Am uncircumcised by the way. Is there anything i could do to get it through without trying to push it through? Thanks- Alex
Wed, 13 Jan 2016
Report Abuse
Urologist 's  Response
Thanks for query .Based on the facts that you have problem in retraction of foreskin over glans penis on erection .This is due to Phimosis .and needs to consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist cor clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis .

If confirmed to be Phimosis You will need to get Circumcised .There is no medicine or cream that can cure Phimosis .

The only best treatment option is to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure and helps to have enjoyable sex for rest of the life.

I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Mukund Savaskar's  Response
Hi,Dear,Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear I read your query and reviewed it with context to your query facts.
I understood your health concerns and feel Concerned about them.

Based on the facts of your query, you seem to suffer from-
Phimosis with Foreskin Stenotic Opening.
Usually its congenital-which if not stretched and attended from childhood would lead to Phimosis with foreskin not retracting behind glanse(head) penis.
Stretching with aniseptic / steroid creams, to reduce fibrotic reactions from stretching -could be tried in few cases.A trial for 4-6 weeks-with stretching of foreskin in stages,so as to have total retraction of foreskin behind glanse penis.
For those,in which stretching is not possible from stenotic phimosis,with small apertures,would need Surgical-Circumcision from Surgeon, who would assess your case for infection/diabetes and would plan proper treatment,before you are exposed to Circumcision.
Wish you Good luck to have non-surgical stretching to be successful in your case.
Don't push it through,else you would land in to ParaPhimosis,which would land you up in Emergency Circumcision or 2 stage, Circumcision with Slit/releasing incision in paraphimotic ring tissue.
Good Local hygiene/ while stretching is of prime importance for good results in non-surgical treatment-if possible in your case.
Hope this would resolve you health issues in the best way possible with help of your doctors there .
Welcome for any further query in this regard.

Good Day!!

Dr.Savaskar M.N.
Senior Surgical Specialist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

After having treatment over paraphimosis after how many days a person can masturbate or have sex? As 2 days ago treatment over praphimosis was...