Suggest treatment for HPV

I have been married for 30 years. My husband is the only sexual partner I have ever had. A few years ago I was diagnosed with hpv. Previous to that I had a bad bacterial infection which I could not get rid of until we were both treated. I had never had a positive for hpv prior to that. I guess my question is, is it possible to contract hpv after several years of exposure or do I need to choke my husband?
Fri, 27 May 2016
Hello and thank you for your question.
I can't answer the question about choking your husband but it is possible for you to become HPV positive at any time in the course of your relationship. If he contracted HPV in the past then he could pass it to you at any time. It does not mean necessarily that he has had another relationship.