Suggest treatment for HPV type 58 virus

Hi, I m a Chinese gal, 30 yrs old . Husband n I had a few relationship before we married. Recently I found out I have HPV type 58, will this be cure ? Any affect if we planning to have a baby ? I was having a heavy flow of vaginal discharge before I tested the HPV. after antibiotic treatment, now everything ok. Thanks for answering..
Mon, 18 May 2015
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
IT IS HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS. TET IS REQUIRED WITH PEP TEST TO IDENTIFY CANCEROUS CHANGES. RISK OF GETTING CERVICAL CANCER IS HIGH. TO BE KEPT ON WATCH. TAKE ADVISE OF GYNECOLOGIST-FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT. REMAIN IN TOUCH WITH GYNECOLOGIST.