Suggest treatment for Arthritis that causes severe pain in the thigh

I have pain in my right thigh & goes down to knee, pain is worse at night, cannot sleep hardly because of it, I sit all day at a computer, I do get up every hour to stretch but sitting all day makes it worse I have seen a spine doctor who said it was severe arthritis, another dr gave me injection in my lower back which did not work & another doctor said I needed surgery. All I know is it is getting harder for me to do things and not sleeping because of pain is getting to me
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

High end analgesics like Tramadol or Gabapentin for pain relief. In severe cases steroid injection may be required.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician