Suggest tonsillitis treatment for my kid

hi my baby is almost 1 and her weight is 7.3kg but suffer from tonzillitis and get allot of antibiotic it is not good for her. She had a brain operation on 8 weeks her 2 of the fondanel was not open. Her fever goes up to 39.1-40.2 every time. Is Herbaforce Tonzolyt save for her and will it help her ? and is it save for her to remove it know?
Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Thanks for asking on HealthCareMagic. Many children suffer from tonsillitis and unless the episodes of infection are quite recurrent (occurring more than 3-5 times each year), it does not require surgery. It generally subsides with increase in age.
Giving steam inhalation or nebulisation might give some relief.
Herbaforce Tonzolyt should not have any issues with safety but I am not sure whether your baby needs it. During such episodes, using some antiallergic like levocetirizine for a few days should provide relief.

I hope that helps. Feel free to revert back in case of further queries if any.