Suggest therapy to avoid this paranoia

Hi Dr. Rohit,

Since the time I have seen Elephantiasis infected people and also witnessed the severity of the disease, I have become very much apprehensive for it.

I feel paranoid by the idea of getting infected by the same and it becomes worst when I hear about the latency of diagnosis and the disease being almost incurable.

My native place is Navsari. South Gujarat.

Presently I am working in Mumbai and it’s been five years I am here in Mumbai.

Please educate me, if there is anything precautionary I can do to avoid this paranoia.

Also please let me know who is more prone to catch the disease?

Thanks,

Priyang

Wed, 24 Dec 2014