Suggest therapy for wheezing & cough

My kid is 3 year old and she was diagonised with wheezing about 4 months ago and she was put on Broncho dialtor for 3 days and she was normal after that.But now she again has got dry cough with sputum and I cannot figure oput whether she is having common cold or wheezing
Mon, 22 Sep 2014
Hello
Recurrent wheezing simulating common cold and having nasal discharge, tears in the eyes are characteristic feature of asthmatic allergic bronchitis ( ronchi or whistling sound present , even you can heard during inhalation or exhalation ).
Since this is very common problem in most of children so need not to worry but if possible avoid fine dusting powder, pollen, mold , PETS , pests ( cockroaches ) fumes , smoking , sudden fall and increase of temperature ( change in temperature).
When such type of patient visit I only advise them to take bambuterol+montelukast syrup ( dose of both tablets are 0.2 mg /kg body weight .
However , sometimes some children feels fine tremors and drugs adjust within 4-5 days .
Usually patient respond to these drugs on day ONE .
When patient become symptom free stop the drug and when require give medicine .
Usually there is no need of any antibiotics until & unless there is fever.
Hope this will help you.