Suggest therapy for high BP and palpitation

hi dr i am asking this behalf of my mum,her condition is quite serious,she is heart patient dibeitic,high blood pressureand stomech problem.at the moment she is havinghigh palptationand feel very weak and she can,t take any noise aur any argument .i don t know what is happening with her she has been to the de many time and admitted in hospital but they r not very clear.when she gets paptation her blood presure goes really high and then she gets panic and thinks some thing going to happend her.pls advice me some thing i would be great full to u.thanx
Fri, 5 Apr 2019

I suggest you to visit a cardiologist, do some routine blood tests , a 24 h ECG Holter monitoring and a cardiac sonography. Based on that the doctor can tell where the problem is and if it needs medications.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Anila Skenderi,