Suggest therapy for a hormonal problem

hi,first of all i want thank you for your time.
well I am a 22 old male, i have some hormonal problems as i think.. I suffer from enlarged breast tissue, occasionally testicular pain, mood swings, increased sexual desire and my voice is not deep enough, and my body built is less muscular comparing with other men. despite that i have good facial and body hair growth
Fri, 23 Jun 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
first of all thanks for asking I am glad that I can help you. Few queries

*are you obese? how long have you had this issue?

*Do you have early morning ejaculation?
*Are you having difficulty in ejaculating/ are you having premature ejaculation?
*Do you have any history of local trauma?
* Any history of mumps infection in childhood with parotid swelling?
*Any local sensory loss/backache/drug use?
*Any history of headache/associated nausea and vomiting?

*History of chronic kidney disease/liver disease?
*Have you checked your testosterone?
please do if not done LH, FSH, Testosterone, Prolactin, TSH, free T4 , calcium and phosphorus Lab tests.

most likely it is pubertal breast enlargement. There is no indication to treat unless of course for cosmetic reason. let me see your lab results before confirming my diagnosis.
thanks