Suggest the maximum dosage of Simeticone for abdominal gas

.I was unable to contact my Dr. today & have had a bloated stomach since Mon. w/cramping pain in the lowest part of my gut. I bought simethicone gas relief pills @ 185 mg. & have taken 4 since getting them last night. The intense cramping has subsided somewhat over the past few days, but returns especially when sitting or standing. Is there a limit on how much gas relief pills I can ingest? I am not vomiting, nor have fever.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* Simethicone recommended daily dose limit is maximum 500 mg per day which should not be exceeded.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.