Suggest supplements for weight gain

hieee my name is owais shah..Sir my question is how to gain weight..I am skiny kinda guy my height is 5 11 and my weight is only 64kgs..Sir I take one ayurvedic medicine chawanprash type..My weight goes increse about 10 kgs in 2 months but after leaving this medicine my weight goes decrease simultaneously...And it effects my stomach badly..sir now please help me what to do..How can I gain my weight..Is there any medically apprroved supplement for gaining weight or anything else..
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
Hello my Friend
Thanks for your question on HCM

Im tipe of doctor that i dont suggest sipplements to gain weight.I think the best way is to do a list of things better for your helth so you can not hurt your stomach with medications .Remember every medication is a drog that it affect on your body.But doctors give medicatin after taking trying other metods first.

1.Determine how much more you need to eat to gain a pound or a kilogram

2.Account for your activity level. Since you (hopefully) do not sit still in bed all day

3.Eat 5 meals per day, but not to much at the point you are full

4.Focus on hefty foods.fruits,bread,vegetables,soups,fish meat,chicken meat..drink water..And always cook in home .

5.Avoid trans fats. Trans fats can increase belly fat, as well as inducing unhealthy insulin levels. Steer clear of margarine, shortening, packaged snack foods, and processed meats

6.Start weight training. Building muscle through weight training will not only convert your extra weight into lean body mass, but it will also stimulate your appetite

7.Don't get your hopes set on gaining weight in one spot by eating more

Hope it will be helpfull

Best regards