Suggest supplement to help increase weight

Hey! I m 6 feet tall and weigh 60 kilos. I want to gain some weight. I ve tried going to a gym in the vicinity, but it just makes my body tight; not visible. Can you help me or give me any tips to gain weight by taking supplements or by ayurvedic means? Thanks!
Tue, 21 Oct 2014
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
My first advice will be DONOT jump to any tablets for weight gain without trying non- hormonal treatment. Get your diet charted by a dietitian so that you remain in positive calories balance. You may take some apetizer like Syrup Neogadin Elixir half an hour before meals. Take good rest. Just to rule out , will advise you to check your Thyroid hormone levels.