Suggest suitable medication for jaundice

Hello doctor, iam 29 years old male, i got married 3 years back, i have a different problem, 8 years back i got jaundice direct billirubin (38.00) i suffered for about 6 months, first 3 months i was diagnised by Halopathic medicine, bt jaundice was not reduced, it increased in point, at tht moment i stopped taking halopathic and started ayurvedic medicine, after taking herbal medicine slowly came down jaundice, total 6 period it tooks to releave from jaundice, while i was i suffering from jaundice, my diagnostic reports were normal exept Billirubin, Hepatitis A, SGPT, rest of all things were normal, Ultrasound scanning was also normal. Jaundice has been cured, after cured the jaundic.
But now since 7 years my problem is itching all over body, needling, sensitive skin, low immunity, low resistancy, trembling, i feel too much hungry. so wht will be the problem? i check my LFT test again, SGPT 72, and ultrasound show tht fatty liver, im dieing to live my life, i have skin problem, i feel like somebody pinning me with pin, no rashes nothing, my skin became very very sensitive, myself i irritate with my body hair, oh my god, i m thinking to die.. please help, in my thinking is i have liver cancer, or bile acid deposited in the skin tisues.. i smoke 4 cigereate daily .. please suggest me.. if not definetly i want to die, i will go for sucide.
Fri, 27 Jan 2017