Suggest specialist to be consulted for stones in spleen and gallbladder

HI, just had a litho on left kidney because of 7mm stone. CT showed 7 more stones smaller, but in the right kidney had 9 stones, the largest 4.8mm. The ct also showed stones in the spleen and upper neck of gall bladder? I am still in pain, naturally but I also hurt in my abdomen when I eat anything. Are there anyone else I should see instead of my urologist who performed the litho? I ask about the right kidney, but he was worried about the 7mm and said we would talk later about the right Kidney. But I am also worried about the spleen and gallbladder. What should I do or who should I see? Thanks
Thu, 26 Mar 2015
Dear patient
you have got stones at multiple sites kidney gallbladder and spleen. Now stones can be at place without causing any symptoms. So your kidney stones are symptomatic and has to be removed. Stones in right kidney are very small and will come out with conservative management. So leave worries and can contact gastroenterology specialist if gall stones and spleen stones are troubling you. All the best.