Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Suggest some good gyni near kanakpura road to remove the copper T

hi, iam a resident at kanakpura road near konanakunte cross, i got Copper T inserted 2years back . Now i want it to be removed. Please suggest agood doctor , as iam new to this city.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You have not mentioned your city of residence.You can visit any government institute in your city for this.Try to look for any M.B.B.S. doctor in your vicinity and take guidance from them.You can go either any private nursing home or government hospital.You can also get more information about your city doctors on this portal also and various online yellow pages available.bye.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor