Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest some diet plans to gain weight.

hello sir my age is 22 m and i lived in kolkata i m very much skinny my hight is 5 11' and my weight is 58kilos i want to gain some more weight but not wanted to be fat but i want a lean shaped body can u suggest me what i need to eat and what exercie i do do u suggest me to take some protein supplements and if then tell me which supplement??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think you need calculation of your BMI first and then a diet plan can be suggested for you . One diet plan does not work for everyone it needs to be individualised .

Regular resistant exercises will help you build muscles . You shoul follow healthy diet rather then going for supplements as they can harm your body .

Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.

Take care.
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor