Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suggest some diet, medicine or exercise to increase weight

Hi Doctor I m 25, my weight just 41 kgs, My parents ready to do marriage for me. But i m looking like small boy. i m not able have foods properly and how to get proper weight in my age. I need to increase my weight atleast 60 kg within 6 months, is it possible or not. Pls help me. Im ready to use nutrigain capsules and powder. Is it ok for me. can you pls explain me how to use these products and it is useful for me or not.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

For weight gain it is very necessary to eat small and frequent healthy meals along with slow exercise.

Start regular yoga / pranayam every day undersome someone's supervision. Eat 2-3 servings of fruits everyday. Avoid all junk food items. Include high fiber, high protein like egg whites, whole pulses, sprouts, Nuts in your everyday diet.

You can also get in tough with a Dietitian to get a proper diet chart for weight gain.


Answered: Wed, 27 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor