• question-icon

Suggest side effects of methamphetamine

I am high on methamphetamine. I injected it, been up for 3 nights now. Well I feel like I have to poop so bad it s like having a child, I sat on the toilet for 3 hours and nothing happened. My abdomen hurts so bad!! Why can t I just poop? Or do I even have to?!
Wed, 28 May 2014
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You are having muscle cramps which is a common adverse effect of methamphetamine. This is responsible for your abdominal discomfort and desire to pass stools without being able to do so. This will reduce when the drug leaves your body. Till then, mild analgesics may help.

Best wishes.