Suggest risk with high calcium levels in infants

I have a 13 month old baby girl, since she was 2-3 months old they did bloodwork and they ve have said that calcium came back mildly elevated. Could that affect my daughter in something. Also when she was 7 month old Dr. Send us to get an xray of her hand to see the bone growth and it came back that she had the bone growth of a 3month old infant. Can the calcium have somthing to do with that?
Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your query at healthcaremagic.com

In that age group, usually there will be no increase level of calcium(out of range)
In children in that age group the consumption of calcium requirement is more. The question of access calcium does not occur.

I advice you to not worry about the calcium level.
Hope you find my answer informative!

With best wishes,
Dr. Vishwanath Patil