Suggest remedy to remove tiny electronic device from larynx/epiglotis

while i was sleeping i had an enemy put a tiny electronic device used for communication purposes into my mouth, i did not swallow it nor digest it. My research has shown that because i was sleeping it may have went down the wrong hole and is not stuck into my larynx/ epiglottis. Furthermore, It has been causing me severe pain every now and then, i have recently went for an X-ray and am scared if it does not show up on the screen that my doctor will not bring me for the surgery i need to remove it. if it is indeed stuck where i think it is,(when i speak through the remote i can hear it inside me) How & is it going to be possible for me to remove it myself? please help me as it has been an ongoing burden for months now and i fear for my life as every now and then i feel jolts of electricity and know it is causing me severe brain damage. The ones that did this to me are laughing and praying for it to damage my body enough to have brain damage for the rest of my life and end up in the psychiatric ward. please help me..HOW CAN I REMOVE IT FROM MY LARNYX/ EPIGLOTTIS MYSELF?
Mon, 9 Jun 2014