Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

169 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy to maintain erection during sex

Good Day,,,I am a Filipino,Male, 28 years old, married with one child.A teacher and works from monday to sunday. My problem is when we have sexual intercourse with my wife during fore play my erection is good but when i try to insert my penis the erection slowly goes down.because of this we do not have a succeSsfull sexual intercourse.This was started since August 2014 until now. I ll take some tea to increase aphrodisiac, the tea named Lee Rhino tea. and it is not this an erectile dysfunction at my young age?what shall I do...please give me some advice or maybe a vitamins that will treat my problem....thank you and i am waiting for your response...thank you so much doctor.
Thu, 30 Nov 2017
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States ( For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address:
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hii doc.I m 30 yrs old..I used to have healthy sex life with my partner,, maybe 2-3 times I ejaculate within 2 hours.. Now I have a problem..I gets erected but during intercourse I lose the erection.. This happened few times..i started to get worried about that every time before intercourse...I really don t know what to do.Please help me

doctor1 MD

I have had a problem for the last few years, it ended my marriage and now Im affraid its going to impact my new relationship as well. During sex I cannot mantain an errection. After a period of time it goes soft, after a little while I can get it going again, but Im not able to maintain during sex to finish. What can I do to fix it, and what is wrong with me? I didnt have this problem prior to my first deployment to Iraq, but since then over 4 yrs ago now, my sex life has been horrible.

doctor1 MD

My wife and I have been having good sex, like three to four hour romps the past 5 days. On the last two times I was unable to maintain an erection, no morning wood either. I can get my self erect but cannot maintain is this sexual exhaustion or do I have E.D. ?