Suggest remedy to maintain erection during sex

Good Day,,,I am a Filipino,Male, 28 years old, married with one child.A teacher and works from monday to sunday. My problem is when we have sexual intercourse with my wife during fore play my erection is good but when i try to insert my penis the erection slowly goes down.because of this we do not have a succeSsfull sexual intercourse.This was started since August 2014 until now. I ll take some tea to increase aphrodisiac, the tea named Lee Rhino tea. and it is not good.is this an erectile dysfunction at my young age?what shall I do...please give me some advice or maybe a vitamins that will treat my problem....thank you and i am waiting for your response...thank you so much doctor.
Thu, 30 Nov 2017
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers