• question-icon

Suggest remedy to get younger looking skin

i just spent last week $. I1700 doctors for botox and a filler and still look over 55. i have spent so much money on serums and creams. i think i should go back to the life style lift for $ 5,000 I had it 7 yrs ago and loved it. My turkey neck is back and I have more wringles than ever. some one tellme how to look and feel younger
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
The reason for wrinkles is age and ultraviolet induced damage. Apart from Botox,you should consume antioxidant capsules and antioxidant rich vegetables and fruits such as papaya, carrot etc. Also regularly apply sunscreen which will reduce sunlight induced skin damage.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Siva Subramanian, Dermatologist