Suggest remedy to cure pimples on the inner thigh

I have reoccurring pimples on my inner thigh on the average of 3 to 4 times a year. The first time I tried to burst them in 2008 when it first happened it produced water.so I never tried again.it is extremely painful especially when droplets of urine gets to it
Thu, 19 Mar 2015

I can understand your concern for pimples on inner thigh region. It appears from your query that you have a tendency of recurrent folliculitis. It is a commonly seen condition due to inflammation and infection of the hair root and oil glands attached to it.
In my patients I suggest them to keep good hygiene and avoid all the causes of sweating. It is always better if one uses more of cotton clothes to be changed two times. Having daily two times bath is also quite beneficial.
For the existing condition an antibiotic cream can be used such as mupirocin or fucidin or gentamycin.
All the best.