Suggest remedy for weakness in arm and leg

I am a relatively healthy guy 48. The issue I have is that my left arm and leg are significantly weaker than the right side. No injuries, and I understand how one side is stronger. But there is a significant differance. I find it harder now to lift relatively light items with my left arm now, and lower muscle mas on both the arm and leg (left side)
Thu, 4 Feb 2016
hi.

it is best if you consult with a doctor, preferably a neurologist, for physical examination and clinical evaluation, with urgency. you might have recently suffered from a mild stroke or a transient ischemic attack. diagnostics (such as cranial ct-scan and blood works) will be requested as needed. management (medical and rehabilitation process) will be directed accordingly.

hope this helps.

good day!!

~dr.kaye