Suggest remedy for warts under the feet

My son has extensive plantar warts on the bottom of both feet and says they are spreading. I have read that treatment with tea tree oil can be effective but requires twice daily application. This would problematic for him. Can you suggest other treatments such as lasar therapy? Also, wouldn t washing his socks in hot soapy water help kill the virus? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Wed, 6 Apr 2016
hi the best treatment for plantar warts is electro cautery of warts but if many are there it will be difficult to remove them in one sitting requires multiple sittings.In my clinic first I will tell them to apply salactin paint for 15 days then go foe electro cautery. we also treat some of our patients with imiquimod ointment once in 2 days and I will also use zinc supplements and vermisole tablets weekly twice for 3-4 months to treat warts