Suggest remedy for ulcer in tonsils and blood in stools

I have a history of peptic and duodenal ulcers but have not have a flare in quiet some time. However, I now have what seems to be an ulcer on my tonsil and I am getting the same pain and symptoms as I have had previously. I have been taking my prescribed Nexium but I have blood in my stool but the pain comes and goes in waves. I have no gastro doctor in the city I live in and I am wondering if it would make sense to go to the Emergency Room and take it from there. Thank you.
Mon, 31 Aug 2020

Noted your history about known case of peptic ulcers but no flare up recently, developed ulcer on tonsil causing pain and have blood in stool. Blood in stool can be due to local causes like piles, fissure, polyp, procto-colitis and so on. The bleeding stomach and duodenal ulcers cause black stools that is malena.

Hence this is not possible, ulcer on tonsil needs symptomatic and supportive treatment. Hence, consult a Doctor in ER that is Emergency Room and get investigated as well as treated as per the cause found. Also, get blood and stool tests done.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, General Surgeon