Suggest remedy for throat problem

Weird feeling in my throat after having laproscopic vaginal hysterectomy and abdominal bladder surgery about 2 weeks ago. Bladder surgery wa due to tear in bladder during hysterectomy. I feel like there is a bubble or something stuck. Leaves an odd taste in my mouth.Thank you Chelle
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Hi.
The feeling of a bubble or something stuck in the throat and an odd taste in the mouth can be due to aftereffects of medicines or actual swelling in the throat.
On a safer side consult an ENT Surgeon to have an ENT Endoscopy to make sure that there is no actual mass or so and then reassurance alone can work.
If there is an actual finding of something, it will be treated accordingly.