• question-icon

Suggest remedy for swelling during folliculits in knee

Hi doctor, I ve got a folliculitis (baltod) on my left knee due to which the entire lower potion of my leg is swollen including my left foot ive tried removing the pus at home itself...but how can i reduce the swelling?my age = 18 years (female) height = 5 7 weight=53
Tue, 26 Nov 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to a folliculitis. I suggest using hydrogen peroxide to clean the area. I also suggest using Neosporin cream for local application. I recommend using anti inflammatory medication such as Acetaminophen in case of pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi