Suggest remedy for swelling and burning sensation on foot

I noticed a brown spot on the ball of my foot a few days ago. I left it alone but last night it was burning and it is swollen. It hurts to walk on it at it feels like it is pulling at the toe next to the big toe. I soaked it but nothing helps. I recently moved to Chicago and have been doing a lot of walking.
Mon, 7 Sep 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, fungal infection could be likely condition and it can be well managed with "Miconazole cream" try this three times in day, and no need to worry about this, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.