Suggest remedy for sun poisoning

Two months ago i had sun poisoning and broke out with hives on my chest.. ....soon after a swelling developed to upper part of the sternum which i still have......it goes down a little but can flare up again.....could it be an inflammed lymphnode. There is no pain.
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
you have sunburn which is treated now...and got swelling on the sternum ..it seems like you have developed hypertrophic scar..its an enlarged scar...can be treated by intralesional(in the lesion) steroid injection..its not a lymph node,,till that you must do the massage with silicon gel...thx

9