Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query in details .
* This is in relation with intestine infection .
* Guidelines for better outcome
- Continue current medications .
- Addition of PPI ( as prilosec
20 mg ) , anti spasmodic ( as dicyclomine
) is recommended for better results ; tab. nurofen
not recommended as it may cause gastric irritation in this condition
of stomach infection .
- Consume plenty of liquids .
- Prefer soft , light diet with fresh curd preferable .
- Avoid oily , spicy , non veg stuffs .
* Consult later doctor if diarrhea
is persistent after 24 hours .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing him fine recovery .
Welcome for any further guidance .