Suggest remedy for spreading red patch on neck and seb derm in brow region

I have had a small red patch on my neck for around 4 weeks now but in the last week it has started to spread, the colour is less prominent but the area is growing quite large. I also have seb derm on my face especially the brow region and wondered whether it could be related to this. I am currently at university and the earliest doctors appointment is a date when I have returned home for the summer, are there any over the counter items I could buy to help with this? All the best, Sean Walsh.
Mon, 30 Apr 2018