Suggest remedy for skipped and doubling heartbeat with crushing pain in chest

Hello. I had Tuberculosis from travelling in 2008 and was treated one year later in 2009 with the 6 month routine meds. Since then and post pregnancy (2010) I have had a drop in blood pressure where I used to be a healthy 125-130/80-90 and am now averaging 100/60 which I understand appears normal but I feel terrible. Main problems are a tight crushing feeling in the chest area, light headedness, dizziness, tiredness and weakness. Unable to exercise as heart pounds so hard I feel I m going to collapse. ECG has been run twice and is normal. I have history of leaky tricuspid valve/ heart murmur from birth but never caused an issue before. I m 34 years old, 5ft10 (173cm) and a healthy 9stone10lb in weight. I walk, take light exercise and am a busy Mum. I want to go back to work but even waking up in the morning is a tough experience where I wonder if my heart is beating at all my pulse is so weak. I cannot also sleep on my back, the crushing feeling gets so bad, as I m dropping off I am barely breathing. Having one busy day, means at least 1-2 days recovery where I can t function properly. Also have problems with my heartbeat skipping and then doubling up for up to 30 sec periods where my heart rate feels out of sync, but it s not constant, just on occasions like illness, infections or dental visits. Please help!
Mon, 9 Sep 2019