Suggest remedy for severe pain in left hand

Dear Sir, My father is aged 64, from past 1 month he come complaing of left hand pain. On 26th Dec 11 we took him to the Ayurvedic centre. They recommended for massage treatment for one week. First day after the massage the pain increased and it became very bad wherein he was not able to move his hand. So we took him to Ambedkar hospital in hebbal, Bangalore, got his x-ray done. Dr diagnoised that it was the muscle connecting to the spinal cord was hurting him. So he asked him to wear neck belt and gave him medicines and asked him to come for physiotherapy for a week. If the pain still continues then he has to be hospitalised and given treatment. Now one week is over he is finding difficult to sit, bend, move his hand and pain is very severe. Dr. has asked to go for MRI Scan and do the treatment. Pl. suggest if hosmat,bangalore is the best hospital for this treatment or what is the treatment
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would agree with his doctor on asking a cervical spine MRI, in order to exclude a possible spinal cord compression. In such case, surgery would be needed as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist