Suggest remedy for severe cough with acidity and constipation

i am suffering from cough and flum in form of the white of an egg is coming and i am suffering from severe acidity and gastric and constipation too what is the best medicine to come out of this ailement and what is that i am suffering from especilly severe cough and flum taking at cerain intervals of time in a day say every few hours continuously for one and half hour with gap of very few minutes ?
Thu, 3 Dec 2015
For sever cough moxy 625 bd cipro 500mg bd tabcetizineod some expectorant steam inhalation for gastritis cap omeprazole 20 tds eno for constipation tab picolinate 2tabs