Suggest remedy for ring worms

Hi! I have areas that look like ringworms on my virgina lip, just on top of my bytts, under my breast, my wrist my legs and neck. What can it be? Really iches bad!!! Some looks like ringworms and others just straight lines that are bumpy and itch really bad. Thanx.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,

As you are having symptoms of fungal infection for which your doctor has prescribed topical antifungal cream and oral antifungal drug for your condition. The fungal infection is more common in this area and the fungus can sustain for longer duration of time as this area is moist and favors the growth of fungus.

These medications can will help to control the fungal infection and it should be taken for longer duration of time. You requires physical examination to confirm the presence of fungal infection.

The antifungal oral medication should be taken once a week for atleast 10-12 weeks to treat the condition.The personal hygiene should taken care this area should be kept dry and clean.
Thank You.