Suggest remedy for rheumatoid arthritis

I am 47yrs old suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis for the last 15yrs. I under went Total knee replacement on 20th May . I was told to stop RA Medicine.After about 3 months on the advice of my orthopaedician,I restarted my RA medicine but after few days I got burning and pus in my knees.I had to stop the medicine and start Antibiotics. Now I am scared to start RA medicine because of wound or pus in my knees.MY orthopaedician prescribed me GABANEURON and told me to start with RA medicine .Pls advise me what to do and what is GABANEURON for ?
Mon, 3 Nov 2014
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
Methotrexate is treatment of choice in rheumatoid arthritis.but in your case you have undergone TKR. Thats why you are getting pus and pain.. . the wound is infected. you have to send pus for culture and sensitivity, and you have to use sensitive antibiotic and i and D procedure.