Suggest remedy for popping ears causing dull pain and constant sound in ears

I ve been congested on the left side of my nose for the past couple days-when I blow my nose sometimes my right ear would pop and sometimes the left would. My left ear now has a dull pain and kind of sounds like when water runs over your ears but not as loud as that. what can I do to fix it? It feels better when I plug my ear.
Mon, 25 May 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, this could be allergic condition might have caused the congestion and Eustachian tube blocked, in my opinion better to have "Tab Loratadine with Pseudoephedrine" three times in day, avoid blowing the nose, hope this information helps, take care.