Suggest remedy for persistent nose block in an infant

My baby is 30 days old. She is suffering from nose block from past 2 weeks. Doc advised for saline drops n sinarest drops. Since it didn't cure after 2 weeks doc suggested for no cold drops n antibiotic clavam bid (2ml) along with saline drops... how safe is this.
Fri, 4 Dec 2015
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Welcome to HCM.

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have persistent nose block in your infant . Well the symptoms you mention in query can occur due to may reasons like dry air , allergic reaction and viral infection . There can be other reasons also like nasal structural abnormalities . I would suggest you to consult pediatrician for proper examination . Doctor may order test like blood test and do plysical examination . Doctor may prescribe anti allergic syrup along with anti viral or decongestant . For now keep your baby away from potential allergens like dus and apply warm compresses to nose .

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Get Well Soon.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari