Suggest remedy for palpitations,breathlessness and chest pain

Hi,I have had both atrial Fib & atrial flutter for approx 3 years.I have undergone cardioversion which lasted 2 weeks,then cardiac ablation which lasted 1 week.am awiting follow up in approx 5 weeks.Although symptoms are not as severe am still having palpitations,breathlessness,chest pain etc on average twice a week.I take warfarin and flecainide. Would it not make sense to fit me with a pacemaker as my quality of life feels poor and as a 57 yr old man i can t except that.Thanks Dave                                                                  
Mon, 18 Feb 2019