Suggest remedy for pain in groin & ribs

Hi I have a pain in my left groin area where the pain travels to my left rib (lung) my left ball Olso is sensitive and I can feel something like a vain but much thicker and painfull just above my groin but I don t feel anything on the other side. Could this be testicular cancer where it s spread to my lung?
Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

According to age gender and location of pain, diagnosis will be changed or need to confirm by observation and palpation and examination, so what information you have given is limited, which will not give any particular reason for pain.

If you have pain in ribs, for few days then ice pack application will be good, if it's for a 1 month then take a warm application, do regular ashanas and Yoga pranayama will be best for rib cage pain.

For groin pain, ultrasound therapy and IFT therapy will be the best treatment by Physiotherapists.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Hemang S Jani, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist