Suggest remedy for pain in arms

sharp pain in my left arm that comes & goes sharp to dull ache in & around left shoulder blade , pain now & again in chest with what feels like static sometimes a burning sensation. unusual taste in my mouth & a pulling sensation in my chin & neck also im belching a lot , i feel extremely cold one minute then hot but the pain in the arm is quite new.
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

The pain in the arm and chest or neck could be related to a pinched nerve, probably caused by a bulging disc in the cervical vertebral column. For this reason, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam, a cervical spine X ray study and some other blood lab tests (complete blood count, PCR, ESR, blood electrolytes, thyroid hormone levels). A cervical spine MRI study may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist