Suggest remedy for pain and numbness in arm

in August 2014 I was at work and I twisted my real fast and fill while my arm left arm head bashed into two metal pieces sticking upwards hitting my elbow and wrist which had took out a chunk of skin from my wrist.after that had taken place I lifted something over my head causing my left hand to go numb and tingle. Next day I had horrible pain. My orthopedic said no fracture just contusions and development of tendonitis. Later my shoulder and back started hurting (did nothing about it).then I was diagnosed with having symptoms of RSD. at physical therapy they seen major weakness 20lb l arm and 100lb right grippain with holding my arm out causing heavyness. And irritation to heat and textures. Arm turns purple when exercise. After doing a nerve compression exercise pain development I m left pink ring finger badly and new movements cause worse pain and numbess on top of horrible pain In the arm. Should I go back to orthopedic . what could it me . also I development high heart rate and bp after being examed after injury.
Thu, 9 Apr 2015
Hi your symptoms look like neural involvement, and you need assessment of your nerves of your limb. The best would be to consult a hand surgeon in your area. They are trained to deal with various nerve compressions of upper limb.