Suggest remedy for non allergic rhinitis, headache and dizziness

Hello, I am a 32 year old female residing in Berrien Springs MI. I just moved to the area from FL. I am 107 lbs and 5.1 tall. I have been diagnosed with non allergic rhinitis. I have had pressure in my head, with some dizziness and sometimes a light headache. My ENT gave a spray but that does not seem to deal well with my symptoms. Are these symptoms treatable at all. They come on and off, and I just feel that they are affecting my daily life. Please help...
Mon, 23 Jun 2014