Suggest remedy for neck pain

in cheerleading i went to catch a girl and her hip came down and hit my chin and throat. my chin was numb for a little bit and then i couldnt really swallow anything not even my spit. there is a constant pain running down my neck like something is stabbing me and it hurts to talk or even yawn.
Sat, 12 Jan 2019

The symptoms are consistent with conditions like cervical spondylitis.

As a first line management, you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopedician and plan for an MRI scan.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,