Suggest remedy for my daughter s persistent fever

My daughter is 2 and 8 months old, she develop fever last wednesday night of 101, I been giving her Ibuprofen, it goes away but it comes back again. She was in the pool 3 days before the fever started. Please help me what can it be? She doesn t have any other symtoms but the fever.
Thu, 10 Sep 2020

The child may be having fever due to viral infection. I would suggest you to give paracetamol 15 mg per kg. It is better to avoid Brufen for simple fever.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rajmohan, Pediatrician