Suggest remedy for mole on hairline

Hi, I have a mole or two on my hairline that looks suspicious. The mole has an uneven border so that s why I am concerned. It s been there for about a year. At first I assume it was some type of chemical burn but since it hasn t gone away my next conclusion is that it is a mole.
Wed, 6 Apr 2016
hi yes moles should be considered with caution as they can be indication for early cancer .the following points
sudden appearance more than 5 moles
sudden increase in size of pre existing mole
sudden increase in Color or texture of the mole
we can do biopsy of the mole to rule out whether it is malignant or benign
if it is benign go for excision
if it is malignant localised to mole itself excision can be done
if it is malignant with metastasis go for radiotherapy