Suggest remedy for lumps in throat and bleeding from gum

A tooth fell out from drug use near the start of the year and around the same time lumps were growing in my throat and it was hard to swallow and constantly painful and its been like this since. With the tooth out and a hole from where the tooth came from, just the past few weeks it has started to bleed from the hole. And I smoke as well. What do I do from here?
Fri, 31 Oct 2014
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

In my opinion, you should not neglect this and consult a dentist as soon as possible so that the extent of the damage can be assessed. Try to remain off drugs and avoid smoking as much as you can. Take B complex vitamin supplements and a healthy diet.

Best wishes.