Suggest remedy for lump on left collar bone

Lump on left collar bone close to middle of neck. Dr did cat scan and blood work the area is not soft tissue and the blood work showed no cancer in thyroid. Doctor is not sure what it is running more blood work. He wants me to see my orthopedic. There is a pulling pain from the collar bone down. It feels as though it is on fire.
Fri, 26 Dec 2014
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
A swelling arising from the collar bone is most likely due to bone growth.
Bone growth can be due to benign or malignant bone tumor.
A X-ray of the neck is required to assess the bony swelling.
In case the swelling is arising from the collar bone, a biopsy may be required to know the exact nature of the lesion and thus plan further management.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal