hi, the other night I was at a fireworks show and i noticed a lump in my throat, right behind my throat. i thought it was a bug, so i drank water and it didn t go away so i forgot about it. I woke up with chills and possibly a fever, so i slept in. I was on the computer talking to my friend on facebook then i started to have breathing problems, and i feel dizzy. i looked up a diagram of mouth and throat to see if there was something that is located behind the tongue. i googled epiglottis. and a lot came up for epiglottitis. it said it was fatal. so i m really worried. I am wanting to go to the emergency room. but my family says i don t need to. what do i do?